During the current health crisis we are not hosting team building events in person, but you can email us to schedule a Zoom session for your team to make art with a Brushstrokes instructor. A great idea for your a remote Lunch + Learn.
True creativity demands shedding habits of thinking and doing. At Create|Engage, we shake loose your inner obstacles to help unlock creative confidence through art. We’ll energize your team with experiences that cultivate new ways of seeing and making. We’ll explore color, materials, and form while tapping techniques of observation and the power of intuition. And we’ll practice collaboration to help instill comfort in the hardest part of the creative process: opening up.
“The Action Painting session was one of the best team activities we’ve ever done. You made it so easy and fun for everyone to engage and I know that we all enjoyed being artists for a couple of hours. It was truly a special experience.” –James, North Berkeley Investment Partners
“Jessica went above and beyond for our group, and we couldn’t have appreciated it more.”
–Courtney Sinosky, Clorox Corporation
Team Building Packages
- ACTION ART: We’re going to collaborate and get active in this painting session. We’ll learn ways to paint without even using a paint brush including stamps, stencils, sponges, sgraffito, chalk pastel, etc. We’ll have stations set up for various painting techniques. Folks will paint to the music and when the music stops they’ll move to the next canvas and add their own marks, then on to the next! At the end of the session everyone gets to take home a painting worked on by the whole team or the team can keep their canvases as a group to display at work. Psst... don’t tell, but there’s a special reveal at the end, artistically tailored to your company, that will bring your team together with a shared sense of creative accomplishment.
- MOSAIC MADNESS: If you ever feel frustrated at work, this is a productive way to channel that energy. We’ll be smashing tiles and then creating a beautiful mosaic with the tesserae. No need to be a master of art to enjoy arranging these beautiful, colorful mosaic tiles into a finished mirror or trivet project to take home. Beyond the release of smashing tiles, this ancient art teaches us patience, discovery, and that some processes go through challenges and set backs and then come together to create something brand new and exciting.
- Group instruction by trained Brushstrokes artist(s).
- 2–3 hours in our beautiful upstairs studio, a private space just for your group.
- All art materials included.
- Complimentary tea service in handmade ceramics. Groups are welcome to bring in food and drinks or we can recommend local restaurants to cater or visit after the project.
$500 for groups of 10 or fewer. Additional participants are $50 per person for a 2-3 hour event. We usually host these events at Brushstrokes but can also bring the activity to you for an additional $150 travel fee. Team Building programs are designed by Brushstrokes owner Jessica Williams.
Day-long creativity training sessions available. Pricing and programing available upon request.