Host a Virtual Painting Party with curbside pick up of all materials.
How to throw a distanced pottery party:
- Purchase a Party Package with pottery kits for curbside pick up.
- Distribute the “gift bags” to your guests.
- Paint together virtually.
- Return pottery to Brushstrokes for glazing and firing.
- Pick up the masterpieces to distribute to your friends!
We look forward to offering our full roster of party activities (below) after the current health crisis is over...
Party Packages include:
- a reservation in our fabulous upstairs Art Loft*
- a dedicated staff member to instruct and inspire your group
- a personalized Birthday Plate for the guest of honor, signed by your guests
Pottery Painting parties include one piece of pottery per person up to $18. Pottery will be fired and ready for pick up within one week.
Glass Fusing parties include one 6" tile, two 3" sun catchers, or four glass pendants. Ready to pick up in two weeks.
Mosaic parties include a mosaic mirror project for each person. Mosaic projects go home with guests on the day of the party with a complete DIY grouting kit, so there’s no need to return to pick up projects and no need for party favors!
Clay parties include a handmade plate or mask. Clay projects are dried, fired twice, and ready for pick-up in three weeks.
Thank you so much for hosting your party with Brushstrokes. The best part is: you can leave the clean up to us!
$100 deposit required to hold your date. Please note that deposits are non-refundable. Your deposit may be transferred to another party reservation or be used in the drop-in studio if you cancel your reservation at least 14 days ahead of the planned event. The balance and gratuity can be paid at the time of the party. If you would like to change your scheduled a party to a different date or time, please call or email us. You may arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to set up and may stay 15 minutes after your party to pack up. Parties are scheduled 30 minutes apart so we ask that you be timely in your set up and packing up.