Creative Team Building at Brushstrokes
putting fun to work!
Build your team's creative confidence with a fun outing to Brushstrokes, a unique and authentic art studio. We make it easy for your staff to bond with each other while loosening up their inner artist. A great way to turn co-workers into team-workers and boost your company happiness quotient.
- Action Art: We’re going to collaborate and get active in this painting session. We’ll learn ways to paint without even using a paint brush including stamps, stencils, sponges, sgraffito, chalk pastel, etc. We’ll have stations set up for various painting techniques. Folks will paint to the music and when the music stops they’ll move to the next canvas and add their own marks, then on to the next! At the end of the session everyone gets to take home a painting worked on by the whole team or the team can keep their canvases as a group to display at work. Psst...don't tell but there's a special reveal at the end, artistically tailored to your company, that will bring your team together with a shared sense of creative accomplishment.
- Mosaic Madness: If you ever feel frustrated at work, this is a productive way to channel that energy. We’ll be smashing tiles and then creating a beautiful mosaic with the tesserae. No need to be a master of art to enjoy arranging these beautiful, colorful mosaic tiles into a finished mirror or trivet project to take home. Beyond the release of smashing tiles, this ancient art teaches us patience, discovery and that some processes go through challenges and set backs and then come together to create something brand new and exciting.
Additional packages include painting on pottery, fusing glass or working with wet clay. All packages can be tailored to your specifications.
We recommend our friends at Stella Nonna, a nearby restaurant, for a fantastic dining experience before or after your event at Brushstrokes. For larger groups, on Tuesdays you can book the whole restaurant!
Flat rate for a 2-3 hour team-building event is $288 for up to 8 guests. Additional guests are $35 per person. Group size: 8-60.
- Group instruction by trained Brushstrokes artist(s).
- 2-3 hours in our beautiful upstairs studio, a private space just for your group.
- All art materials included.
- Complimentary tea. You’re welcome to bring in food and drinks or we can recommend local restaurants to cater or visit after the project.
“That combination of thought and action defines creative confidence: the ability to come up with new ideas and the courage to try them out.”
We look forward to hosting your successful and fun team building event! Email Jessica Williams, owner of Brushstrokes at email@example.com with questions and to book your event.